What is eyelash tinting?
Eyelash tinting involves carefully dying the lashes with safe, natural tints, to give them a natural, luscious, darker appearance. Many different eyelash and eyebrow tint colours (including blues, browns, blacks and greys) are available so we can complement your skin and hair colouring perfectly:
Who can benefit from eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
- Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You do lots of sport (especially swimming
- You’re sensitive to make-up
- You find the daily make-up ritual too time consuming
- You’ve got very fine eyebrows – an eye brow tint will help
- You simply want to enhance your looks
- You don’t like the ‘panda eyes’ that can result with mascara
- You’re a contact-lens wearer who’s tired of the hassle of applying mascara!
(Patch test required 24 hours prior to apt)
What does a typical eyelash or eyebrow tinting session involve?
Apart from the opportunity to relax in our comfortable salon and be pampered by our friendly, eyelash tinting practitioners? Two days before every brow or eyelash tint we’ll do a patch test; this is essential to ensure that you aren’t sensitive to the tint. Once we know there’s no reaction, we’ll agree the best eye lash tint for your hair and complexion. The tinting, involving careful application of safe natural dyes to your lashes, takes about 15 minutes – and can last up to six weeks.
SEMI PERMANENT EYELASHES
We use the best market-leading products to give our clients the best in semi-permanent eyelash extensions. Eyelash extensions are one of the fastest growing salon services, and our trained technicians and high-quality products will help you look and feel your best. Our semi-permanent eyelash extensions are available at competitive prices and are always applied with excellent care and attention to detail by our trained team.
SEMI-PERMANENT LASHES(60 MIN)
MAINTENANCE SEMI PERMANENT LASHES
This new lash treatment gives the appearance of longer thicker lashes without any false additions. It gently lifts and perms the natural lashes from the root with the effect of youthfully opening up the eye area. It is achieved with the use of a gel formulation with silicone eye shield .
How do I care for my Lash Lift?
Immediately after the procedure avoid steam for 24hrs and discontinue the use of lash growth products for 48 hours Mascara can be applied immediately.
After care instructions:
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curlers
- Avoid waterproof mascara and swimming should be avoided for at least 24hrs.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hrs.
Who is a candidate for Lash Lift?
Anyone who is interested in enhancing the look of their natural eyelashes!!
- Silicon Technology molds to any Eye Shape
- Enhances lashes lifting right from the root
- Eliminates over curling during Treatment
- Creates the illusion of lash lengthening
- Easy to use lasting approx 6 to 8 weeks
- Natural looking
- Opens up the eyes
- Used to straighten or curl eyelashes
- Suitable for short and long lashes
- Perfect results every time
This is the perfect service for clients who want an eyelash enhancement service, without the cost or commitment of eyelash extensions. This service can benefit everyone who curls their lashes.